HOW IT IS MANAGED IN THIS SITE
On this page we describe the ways in which this site is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it. This policy is provided in respect of art. 13 of Italian Law no. 196/2003 (Code with regard to the protection of personal data) to those who interact with the web services of the Consorzio Tutela Lugana D.O.C., accessible online from the address:
corresponding to the opening page of the official website of the Consorzio Tutela Lugana D.O.C.
This policy refers only to this site and not to any other sites that may be consulted by the user via links.
This policy is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, reunited in the Group set up under art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17th May 2001 in order to identify certain minimum requirements for data-gathering online and, in particular, the ways, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they coonect to web pages, irrespective of the aims of that connection.
THE DATA “CONTROLLER”
Following consultation of this website, data regarding identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “controller” for such processing is the
Consorzio Tutela Lugana D.O.C. - Parco Catullo, 4, 37019 Peschiera del Garda (VR), Italy
LOCATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
Processing linked to the web services of this site takes place at the above-mentioned headquarters of the Consorzio Tutela Lugana D.O.C., exclusively by personnel responsible for such processing. No information deriving from the web service will be communicated or publicized to third parties.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Data on browsing
The computer systems and the software procedures used for the functioning of this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of Internet.
This is information that is not gathered in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature might, owing to processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
Included in this category of data are the IP addresses or domain names in computers employed by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computing environment of the user. These data are used exclusively for the purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check that it is functioning correctly: they are cancelled immediately after processing has taken place. The information may be used for ascertaining responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes with regard to the site: with the exception of this eventuality, data on web contacts are not kept for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user:
The discretionary, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to addresses indicated on this site implies the consequent acquisitionof the address of the sender, necessary for replying to any request, as well as any other personal data inserted in the missive.
Specific informational summaries will from time to time be shown or visualized on pages of the site referring to particular services available on request.
COOKIES- OUR POLICY INFULL
THIS POLICY CONFORMS WITH THE "PROVISION OF THE GUARANTOR FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NO. 229/2014" AND THE EUROPEAN RULING ENTITLED "EU E-PRIVACY DIRECTIVE" OR "COOKIE LAW".
- The ConsorzioLugana.it website uses the technical cookies installed by our provider of hosting and publishing services, Squarespace.com;
- The ConsorzioLugana.it site does not use profiling cookies of its own;
- The ConsorzioLugana.it site allows for the possible use of third-party cookies, useful for managing relations with the individual service providers of international social media systems.
Cookies are small text (letters and/or numbers) files that websites (when visited) transmit to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. Cookies are memorized by the browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, ecc…) as information to be re-used whilst visiting the site (session cookies) o in subsequent and even much later sessions (persistent cookies). To sum up, cookies are memorized, based on the user’s preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacon, transparent GIFs and all the forms of local storage introduced in HTML5, may be used to gather information on users’ behavior and on their use of services. Below we will refer to cookies and to all similar technologies using just the term “cookies”.
Types of cookie
Based on their characteristics and use, we can distinguish various categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies. These are cookies that are indispensable for the correct functioning of the site. They guarantee and facilitate normal browsing and use of the site. They allow the user, for example, to authenticate him/herself (login), and the site to remember certain selective criteria such as language or discussions read in forums, and gather certain information in an aggregated form about users. Technical cookies may be temporary (for the duration of the session) or persist over time - even months (permanent/persistent cookies). Their deactivation compromises the efficient use of certain services (preset login, discussions read etc.…). Among the technical cookies we also find analysis and performance cookies, which are used to gather and analyze the throughput and use of the site in an anonymous way. These cookies do not identify the user and also allow one to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Deactivating these cookies may be carried out without losing any functionality.
- The ConsorzioLugana.it site uses the technical cookies installed by our hosting and publishing service provider, Squarespace.com.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (either anonymously or not) the user’s preferences and improve his or her navigation experience. The ConsorzioLugana.it site does not use profiling cookies of its own.
- Third-party cookies. When visiting a website, one may receive cookies both from the site itself (“proprietary cookies”) and from sites managed by other bodies (“third-party cookies”). Examples are the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. Others are the Google Analytics external statistical services; the advertising banners of Google AdSense; the Google “Search” bar; the translator of the Google Automatic Translations site, etc… These are parts of the page one is visiting generated directly by the above-mentioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is geared towards sharing contents on the social networks. The ConsorzioLugana.it site allows for the possible use of third-party cookies, useful for managing relations with individual service providers in the international social media systems.
Further details on third-party cookies
The management of information gathered from “third parties” is governed by the relative policies, to which we kindly suggest you refer. The third parties may make use of profiling cookies. In order to guarantee greater transparency and ease of use, we list below the web addresses of the various policies and the ways cookies can be managed.
- Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): open your personal account. Privacy section.
- Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Sharethis- plugin for social buttons – policy: http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/
- Google Analytics – Analysis service for web traffic provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). In this case, too, these are third-party cookies gathered and managed in an anonymous manner in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to gather and analyse in an anonymous way information about user behaviour on websites (including the IP address of the user). This information is gathered by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up statistical reports. This site does not allow third parties to use Google’s analytical tool to monitor or gather personal information whereby they can identify the user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where this is imposed by law or in cases where these third parties manage the above information on behalf of Google. For further information, please consult this link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/.
Users can deactivate in a selective manner the operation of Google Analytics by installing on their browsers the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the operations of Google Analytics, please go to this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Adsense (advertising) – To publish advertisements, we avail ourselves of external and independent advertising companies. These companies may use the information (which does not include your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) regarding your visits to this and other websites in order to create adverts for products and services that might interest you. For further information and to find out the options available for preventing the use of such information by these companies
- Search with Google – in the site and in the forum: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Youtube videos – films: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
For further information on profiling cookies regarding behavioral advertising, and their possible deactivation, we invite you to visit this page: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu (to begin with, choose the language, e.g. United Kingdom = English), or click on the button below.
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is given. Other cookies “survive” the closure of the browser and are also available when the user makes later visits to the site. These cookies are called “persistent” and their duration is fixed by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases an expiry date is fixed, in others the duration has no limit. When browsing the pages of the ConsorzioLugana.it site, you may interact with sites managed by third parties that create or modify permanent and profiling cookies.
Management (enabling and disabling) of cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using the settings in his or her browser.
N.B.: Total or partial disabling of technical cookies can jeopardize the use of the site’s functions reserved for registered users. On the contrary, use of public content is possible even if one disables cookies completely.
Disabling “third-party” cookies does not prejudice the ability to browse in any way.
The setting can be defined in a specific way for various websites and applications. Moreover, the best browsers allow the user to choose different settings for “proprietary” cookies and for “third-party” ones. You can avoid particular cookies by configuring the settings in your browser or directly disabling the part that manages and controls the cookies. Here is how to proceed in the principal browsers:
- In the settings menu, select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page
- Select the “Content settings” button in the Privacy section
The section at the top of the page that then appears explains cookies to you and allows you to select the cookies you want. It also allows you to cancel any cookies stored in your archive.
Further information - Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- In the Tools menu, select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” button in the “Options” folder
- From the drop down menu, choose “History settings”. This will show you the options for cookies and you can choose whether to enable or disable them by ticking the boxes.
Further information - Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Internet Explorer 6+
If you would also like to delete all cookies every time you close Internet Explorer, go back to the General tab and select the checkbox to Delete browsing history on exit. Finally, select the Applybutton at the bottom of the Internet Options menu to save and apply your changes.
- In the Settings menu, select the “Preferences” option
- Open the Privacy section
- Select the option you want from the “Block cookies” section
Further information - Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Further information: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
All other browsers
For information on how to deal with cookies using other browsers, consult your documentation or online help files.
You can also check "The Ultimate Guide to Cookies".
Updating the policy
The ConsorzioLugana.it website will keep this policy constantly up-to-date.
Last update 02-11-2016.